Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Happy Birthday Jaya Bachchan: Sweet memories

Jaya Bachchan was born to Indira and journalist Taroon Kumar Bhaduri in Jabalpur. She did her schooling from St. Joseph's Convent school, Bhopal and is an alumni of the Film and Television Institute of India, Pune. Known as the 'First Lady of Bollywood', she once said in an interview that she is more of a home person and being a mother means everything to her. As Jaya Bachchan celebrates her 65th birthday today, a look at the Bachchans' family moments.











See more pictures below...
Jaya tied the knot with her Zanjeer and Abhimaan co-star Amitabh Bachchan on On June 3, 1973.
Jaya tied the knot with her Zanjeer and Abhimaan co-star Amitabh Bachchan on On June 3, 1973.
Jaya Bachchan gave up her acting career when she was at the peak only for her children Shweta and Abhishek. She once famously said: "I come from a home where my mother was always around. Just her presence gave me a lot of strength. I became the person that I am because of her."
Jaya Bachchan gave up her acting career when she was at the peak only for her children Shweta and Abhishek. She once famously said: "I come from a home where my mother was always around. Just her presence gave me a lot of strength. I became the person that I am because of her."
Family album: Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan with daughter Shweta Nanda, son-in-law Nikhil Nanda, grandson Agastye along with son Abhishek Bachchan and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai on the 70th birthday bash of Big B last year on October 11.
Family album: Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan with daughter Shweta Nanda, son-in-law Nikhil Nanda, grandson Agastye along with son Abhishek Bachchan and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai on the 70th birthday bash of Big B last year on October 11.


No comments:

Google Search

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...