Saturday, 30 August 2014

Mentorship Session Sits 200 Only


Dear Teachers and Friends, there's this Mentorship programme, I registered for and I want you to be part of the class. I was glad when i got the message that I was the first person to register for the class with 100% scholarship to attend the class.
Why am I posting this now?


I got this mail again this morning that this class is going to make 100% positive change in our life.
I don't want to be the only person to benefit from this and that's why I am posting this on behalf of My Mentor Adeolu Akinyemi.
I also want to give a promise to 10 TEACHERS in any School within Lagos that if you register now through this link http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=7GSBk&m=3gcMzgZBZOCteix&b=gUHWCUisiLsVfsxrGD4C3w
inbox me with your name and you will surely get 100% Scholarship. (Chai, God help me to receive this favour).
The difference between your life today and tomorrow is the action you take based on what you read or who you met.
It takes a click to be part of this great change. Hope to see you during this mentorship class.

For further Information call the number on the registration page.
Kindly Please register and waka come

No comments:

Google Search

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...