Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Mentorship Class With Adeolu Akinyemi


When I got the invitation early this August to register for Mentorship Class with Adeolu Akinyemi, I did not think twice to register for it.
Walking with a man who has achieved a lot in life and he's ready to carry you along in the journey of Success, I think it's a great achievement for me.
From  Day 1 of this mentorship class that started 3rd September, 2014, lesson learnt and testimony from individual has been a source of joy for me.
The lesson on the 7 Habit of Highly Effective People, has turn my life around and has make a positive change in my family. 
Tuesday, 16th September, is our fun day, we are having a hangout with our Mentor at ICM to watch a movie.
Opportunity has been given to us to invite our friend for this week, if you are interested to witness this mentorship class, kindly join us Thursday and Friday this week by 9am(prompt) at
7, Olufunmilola Okikiolu Street, off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos
When you get to the venue, just ask for any member of Team 13 for your invitation card. Lateness to the venue attract fee.

However, if you cannot make it this week and you love to partake in the next mentorship class, kindly register through this link goo.gl/dzFJj8.
Thank you my mentor for this class that worthy over N250,000 and I am getting it free. God will continue to bless the work of your hands.
More grace. 

No comments:

Google Search

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...