Thursday, 29 September 2016

I remember friends calling me "Babalawo" meaning Ifa Priest in the cause of promoting this Ruzu Herbal Products, with my sense of humor, I will answer Noooo, it is "Onisegun" meaning Herbalist. Today, this product has helped me in terms of Health, Wealth & Education, especially during this Economic Recession, I cannot but give thanks to God for leading me to resign from my Paid Job in 2014 Today, I am sharing the New Business Opportunity in the Ruzu Herbal Product to a great number of people at the Avenues to Wealth H/Q office located at No 7, Olufunmilola Okikiolu Street beside Ecobank, off Toyin Street Ikeja, Lagos by 12 noon. If you want to be part of this great meeting buzz me on WhatsApp/Telegram 08086087599. #HelpingLives #BusinessOpportunity #herbalist


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2dgcYXC

No comments:

Google Search

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...