Thursday, 13 October 2016

Choose Your Hard I hear people say building a business is Hard and I also get this from another people working on a paid Job is VERY HARD. Join me this morning by 10am  on a Facebook Live Event as I will be looking at the above Subject "Choose Your Hard". Also by 12noon, today at No 7, Olufunmilola Okikiolu Street off Toyin Street, beside ECOBANK Ikeja. I will be presenting live at A2W Helping Lives Headquarters  on topic "Choose Your Best Hard." Buzz me on WhatsApp/Telegram +2348086087599 to be part of this event. At the seminar, I will also talk about the best 21st Century Business you can do to earn enough income during this Economic Recession. Please be there & belif this, I LOVE YOU. Moses Akinfe #NetworkMarketing #BusinessOpportunity #Businessofthe21stCentury #helpinglives #A2WHelpingLives


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2e2T9lI

No comments:

Google Search

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...