Thursday, 6 October 2016

In the Past 1year and 10 months, My paradigms have changed towards God & everything's around me like serving God, getting rich, business ideas, public speaking, teaching at seminars helping people I am bold enough to talk of where I am coming from, where I am and where I am going. All thanks be to God for giving me this business opportunity as a platform to express his love. Join me today as I will take people through the journey of what I am doing, Showing them the secret of the Business Opportunity and how they can be financially free during this Economic Recession. Time: 12 noon Venue: Our Place, 7,Olufunmilola Okikiolu Street off Toyin Street, beside ECOBANK, Ikeja. Note: We are celebrating few millionaires today so come prepared. Buzz me on WhatsApp/Telegram 08086087599 for Seat Reservation #HelpingLives #wealthcreation #extraincome #moneymaking #networkmarketing


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2dMw2f5

No comments:

Google Search

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...