Sunday, 30 October 2016

*Please help me with 50,000 Naira. I am badly in need of it. I know you can't fail to have it. I will refund you next week.* 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Thursday I promise. 🙏🙏🙏🙏 *That's how I overheard a drunkard begging an ATM Machine.* I know you thought I was requesting money from you & you were looking for all sorts of excuses. 😀😀😀Hahaha look at you. You are now laughing!😜😜😜 I like your smile. But, do you know that, it is that amount you actually needs to register for A2W Helping Lives Power Pack with the following products 12 bottles of Ruzu Herbal Bitters 4 Ruzu Balm 4 Ruzu Soap 4 Ruzu Skin Care and 4 by 3 Vouchers. With this vouchers the company will reward you back your money. For more information buzzzz me on WhatsApp/Telegram +2348086087599 Don't laugh alone. Share it! Happy Sunday! #NetworkMarketing #BusinessOpportunity #Businessofthe21stCentury #helpinglives #A2WHelpingLives #mlmsuccess #HappySunday


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2eX9T13

No comments:

Google Search

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...