Sunday, 23 April 2017

HOW MUCH CAN YOU BUY A CHILD? I met her last year, she and her husband were married and looking for a child for 4 years. I introduced RUZU to her she bought few bottles. Fast forward 2 months she told me she was pregnant, I was surprised and very happy as this was a huge testimony for me. I promised her I was going to hold the child as soon as she gives birth (Pictures below). She's now the proud mother of a bouncing baby boy, I saw the smile on her face when I came to fulfill my promise, I held the child and I was so happy, tears filled my eyes. (Hon.  Gbenga Adebiyi). Think of people and families out there that you can reach out to and be a solution to them, you can put a smile on people 53s faces. RUZU solves infertility, Diabetes, STIs, fibroid issues to name a few. You too can be a solution today. Distributors still needed nationwide Contact Moses on 08086087599 #ruzubitters #RuzuNation #HelpingLives


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2ojhigL

No comments:

Google Search

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...