Saturday, 22 July 2017

Our path crossed each other for the first time in 2011 during the BuhariBakare rallies & meetings, (Known to God are all His works from Eternity). I fell in love with what he was doing then and to my excitment I wanted to be like him. Fast forward to December 2013, our path crossed each other again for the 2nd time uhmmmmmmm(God of a Second Chance). This time around he was with a Mission to make people of this generation be IN Christ and not Like Christ. My first private meeting with him open my eyes to what I was capable of doing and becoming in Christ. Today,  I have learnt and still learning Christ as you have proven to be an example to follow. I am happy to have you as a brother, friend, mentor and most importantly a discipler. Exactly 2 weeks from today on the 4th of August, @deoluakinyemi will be 40! I invite YOU to join us as we celebrate him and learn how he's able to live out his passion in ministry, life, nation building, family and business. You'll be glad you did! Venue: 7 Olufunmilola Okikiolu Street, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja Time: 10:30am Date: August 4th Cost: FREE but you have to register ahead here, https://goo.gl/5o98ZY Theme: BounceBackAbility #friend #BusinessPartner #BounceBackAbility #Deoluat40 #HelpingLives #A2W #Mentor #MWAAA


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gSJV0C

No comments:

Google Search

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...